Tuesday, September 19, 2006
*Life before ten*

I'm not a morning person, yes...blame it to my insomniac fever... I usually could catch sleep at wee hours in the morning, too bad! and in between 8 to 10 am was my time having a deep sleep. But these past few days I'm trying to be...a little sacrifice, yeah...headache...eyebags....:(

I was up and about by 5:30 am everyday, sipped my favorite Ginseng coffee at seven while reading tabloid newspaper..(aha, I do ...who cares anyway? it's easy to read, no bundled of pages to flip on. and I like guessing all those blind items at entertainment section lol!)
Tend my small garden, walked my dogs....settle my whatsoever appointments (if there's any) at nine...or ten.

So this is what my life is like before ten...and I'm beginning to love it.
Reason: I'm not running out of time now. :-D
 
posted by nona at 6:50 PM |


1 Comments:


At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.